Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Listen to This - Summer Edition

My glory days of burned cds with corny titles written in sharpie are not far from me.  I've been able to vault any and all of those burned cds I made over the years, and I tend to think of music in the same philosophy.  Yo Yo Ma's Bach Cello Suites has been disc 6 since I got my driver's license, oooh, let's just say a while back.  I still listen to my rainy Sunday cd, and will probably be that mom who drowns in nostalgia during school commutes.  Poor Henry.  But memories and fun aside, I wanted to share what is part of my Summer 2014 playlist.  (Don't you fret, Love Never Felt So Good, some old school country, and pretty much every song from Sons of Anarchy Vol. 3 is also in full jam mode.)

  1. An Awful Thing to Waste by Brendan Trinkle
  2. Baby Boomerang by The Shins
  3. Landfill by Daughter
  4. Forever Young by Audra Mae
  5. Cross My Mind by Twin Forks  (Dashboard Confessional gone Mumford & Sons)
  6. Not In That Way by Sam Smith
  7. Iron by Woodkid
  8. Dance, Dance, Dance by Lykke Li
  9. We Don't Eat by James Vincent McMorrow
  10. Heirloom by Sleeping At Last
  11. Passion Play by William Fitzsimmons
  12. Muder In the City by The Avett Brothers
  13. I Will Remain by Matthew and the Atlas
  14. Day Is Gone by Noah Gundersen & The Forest Rangers



No comments:

Post a Comment